Life insurance 101 for current and prior military families!
Instant digital copy delivered to your inbox. Plus short, follow-up video tips.
What You’ll Learn in the Brief:
- How much SGLI & FSGLI you get as a military benefit.
- Why the SGLI & FSGLI benefits don’t transfer well.
- Whether or not your family needs to buy addl coverage.
- Buying life insurance while taking a VA medical exam.
- How VA disability benefits affect your eligibility.
- Why your work life insurance isn’t that great.
- How to calculate the amount of coverage you need.
- Choosing your primary and back up beneficiary.
- Special considerations for parents.
- Choosing a policy length and type.
- Determining a budget for your policy.
- Common riders(add-ons) and what they offer.
- Whether or not you need an exam to apply.
- What happens if you have health issues.
- Underwriting factors that affect your rate & approval.
- How to decide on a plan and company.
- And more!
BONUS – A complimentary video series!
Many of my clients have found the life insurance 101 videos to be extremely helpful when learning about their options. No one has time to drive to an insurance office for hour long presentation!
Each video is about 1 minute and you can watch straight from your inbox. Tune in on the go or as you multi-task through-out your day. You’ll receive 2 videos a week over an 8 week period.
Why 8 weeks? Buying life insurance can be overwhelming. After working with consumers over the years, I have found this is about the time frame they need to digest the information and then work towards taking action to secure the best policy.
Plus let’s be realistic, life is fast paced! As much as everyone wants to get things off their to-do list it just takes longer. These videos are designed to walk you through the process in an easy manner. They provide bite sized life insurance tips that you can use while researching your options.
You can unsubscribe ANYTIME. Seriously!